Saturday and Sunday, June 13-14, 2020
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
4520 Crowchild Trail SW
Admission for the 2020 Summer Skirmish is:
- Children and Youth - $2.00
- Adults: $5.00
- Group: $10.00
Monetary donations or contributions to the Veterans Food Bank are always greatly appreciated.
Re-enactments and Demonstrations
Join us to watch as 2000 years of warfare comes to life in a weekend of scripted battle re-enactments and demonstrations.
Watch re-enactments and demonstrations, Viking raids, medieval duels, gladiatorial combat, musketry and cannonades! Interact with heroes of battle dressed in spectacular period costumes and uniforms. Be transported back in time and witness history being altered... right before your eyes.
There’s adventure and drama for all ages at the Summer Skirmish. Pose for a family photo in the Old West or meet a Viking or Chivalrous Knight! Wander into camps and talk strategy with soldiers from days gone by.
Battleworn spectators can take a break and feast at one of the many food trucks parked on site throughout the weekend. The museum will also be opened. Please note the outdoor activities may be cancelled due to rain. We will update Facebook and Twitter.
Food trucks will be available on site throughout the weekend.
TMM would like to extend our sincere thanks to all the re-enactment groups participating in this years Summer Skirmish.
- Dragon’s Own - Medieval era
- The Sons of Fenrir - Viking
- Society of Creative Anachronism (SCA)
- Society of Tilt and Lance Calvary
- Mounted Combat Arts
Black Powder Era
- Yankee Valley Historical Society
- South Alberta Light Horse Artillery
- Guns of the Golden West - Alberta Historical
First World War
- 10th Canadian Infantry Battalion
Second World War
- First Special Service Force, Living History Association
- Prairie Motor Brigade